We think Ian will be an early reader!


Hugs for Auntie Kris

Ian is such a big boy we've resorted to a big spoon for dinner (just kidding)

Is that a Jayhawk on my back?

Ian loves to wear the Dr. Seuss book from Aunt Lara and Cousin Samantha like a scarf on chilly days

What's a little drool?

Ian loves Willie - we have just a few rules about the cats, no hitting, no pulling fur and no petting under the tail!


Hey I see you!

Cheese


Mumu loves to babysit, literally

Why do I have a strainer on my head, huh what farm?

It's stuck!


Ok the ballons were a little less scary on TV

Is there a giant ball sneaking up on me?

It's a laundry hamper that doubles as a baby containment system

2 comments:
I love seeing all the new photos of Ian! What a cutie!
Hope we can see you guys soon!
Marah! Its your cousin Holly. THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU for all of the clothes that you have passed on to Natalie! She is growing into them so fast! We especially love the polka dot sleepers! Ian is SO adorable and I look forward to Nat getting bigger, more slobbery and showing us more smiles. He is truly a doll! Much love to you and your family! I'll be checking back often too see updates.
Post a Comment